web analytics

Monday, April 22, 2013

A Love that Doesn't Run Out on You: April 22, 2013

 Tonight, The Keeill and The Anchor joined together for collaborative worship. I know some were for it, and some were against it; some were anxious, and some had anger still stirring in their bellies over the birth of a West End chapter. I don't know about everyone else standing there. But for me, it meant everything. The unity was beautiful; it felt like a remedy. I stood in awe of a God who brought my two families together under one roof. After services were over everyone embraced--everyone talked. There was so much healing, and so much beauty. I couldn't help but look around the room at my best friends who I am so passionately in love with. And I was grateful that something so magical could take place. My prayer is that both families will continue to grow together in love: to ease hearts and cool angers, and heal wounds. Because I ache for growth, and to see the Kingdom of God flourish, my heart wants tonight one million times over.

No comments:

Post a Comment