web analytics

Thursday, June 20, 2013

MAM Zine.

So, recently I was inspired to create a zine for MAM [Morning After Ministries]. As I have gotten more immersed in the design process of a magazine I cannot figure out why I never went into journalism. The reality is: in May I was told I would not graduate for another year-and-a-half from the teaching program at Welch due to some mistakes made early on in my schedule. I was so depressed I laid in bed and cried for three days. I know for a fact I am getting a degree in something I am not called to do. Hopefully God has a plan for this. I do not feel like I should quit school, even though that was my immediate panicked reaction. After talking to Christy Brooks, she encouraged me to pursue my passions and be happy. So I decided to bring my vision for MAM to life.
 The zines will be sold at the Unity Fest in Michigan this May:

 

No comments:

Post a Comment