web analytics

Wednesday, June 26, 2013

 I had coffee with my friend Jared last week. I'm overwrought with the feeling of death. Oh, Lord. I'm dying. And my flesh is decaying--and these few years are all I have left. And I have so much I want to do with them. Everyone keeps telling me I'm only 22. But I feel like I have missed out on so much life, and I'm continuing to. I told Jared to live while he can. To start a church in Chicago--because if he feels like that's what he wants to do, then that's what he must do. We don't have enough time to sit around and contemplate it. 
 I just want to burn everything I used to worship down. I want to burn up the scale, and all the tags with numbers on my clothing, every picture of Thomas Howard, every memory. I just want to be made new.


 Oh...I just want to be new. 

No comments:

Post a Comment